David McLaughlin is Megabite’s senior Network Technician, reporting to CEO Deryck Burnett. David has advance knowledge of wiring and cabling infrastructures. From telephone services to transmitting data for computer network.
David has lead teams in structured cabling that runs throughout home and office buildings, that provides data, telecommunication, voice, security, VOIp and many other network services. It includes everything from wall plates, jacks, to wiring, ports and connective hardware.
David J McLaughlin
Has completed Trade School 2021, Inside Journeyman Wireman.
• Joined IBEW, Local 177 and Trade school in 2015
• 13+ years of Military Service in the Army Reserves with one deployment.
• Specialties: Human Resource Specialist Certificate from Fort Jackson, S.C.
• Experience in reading electronic schematics, testing equipment & soldering.
• Experience in reading Electrical Blue Prints, Blue Beam & ProCore Program
• Human Resource experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft software platform as Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Familiarity with basic MAC software
• Multi-Media Skills.
• 10-hour Occupational Safety and health Training Course in Construction Safety and Health
• 10 & 30 Hour OSHA Course
• Electronics Technology Certificate (Technical High school)