Need help setting up a new tablet or smartphone?
Today’s smart devices have made it easier for users to access the internet, stream music, check email, and more. However, to make the most of your device and get the most out of your new tablet or smartphone setup, you need to know how to get connected.
Tablets and smartphones can provide hours of entertainment, but they can also make life easier and more efficient. If you just purchased one of these devices, you may not know the slightest thing about them. Look at some of the benefits you can enjoy.
New users, especially seniors, can use apps to help them do just about everything.
- Remember where they parked
- Ensure that they take their medication on time
- Communicate with their doctor or remind them of other appointments
- Listen to the news
- Stream TV programs
- Be alerted to severe weather alerts
- Make calls
- Check your email
- And so many other things.
Contact Megabite for tablet or smartphone setup.
If you are a novice user and need assistance to set up your new tablet or smartphone, doing so can be a little overwhelming. There are many things you need to know.
If you tend to misplace your glasses case or keys, you might find it helpful to buy electronic tracking tiles. You can add these to the items you tend to lose the most – like that pesky remote control – and then track them with your phone.
However, there are certain drawbacks to owning a new smartphone or tablet.
- If you are not tech-savvy, it can be frustrating to learn new skills.
- There are way too many features to figure out.
- A smartphone or tablet can not only be expensive to buy but also maintain.
- Notwithstanding, they can be complicated to set up and learn how to use.
Megabite is here to help.
We’ve got you covered, whether it’s an Apple or Android device. We can help you connect to Wi-Fi, set up your email, and sync to the cloud. We will even help you personalize your device just the way you want. For example, we will:
- Perform initial setup & connect to Wi-Fi
- Setup your email account
- Explain how to download, use, and close out apps
- Help you personalize your device settings