Instapaper Bookmarking Service
Are you an avid reader of articles, stories, posts, videos, and even long emails on the Internet but want to save the content to a different device? Or maybe you just can’t take the time to read the content right now. Let me share information with you about Instapaper and its save it now; “read it later” capabilities.
History of Instapaper
In 2008, Instapaper was started by Marco Arment, an American iOS developer and web developer, podcaster, technology writer, and former magazine editor. His greatest accomplishments that he is credited for are being chief technology officer for Tumblr and creating Instapaper and Overcast. On his website, marco.org, we get a glimpse into the man and his accomplishments.
Instapaper has been inducted into the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame received Macworld Editor’s Choice Award and has also been featured in a wide variety of publications including Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, and The Verge, among others.
Instapaper Bookmarking Service Features
Are you ready to check out Instapaper’s exceptional features for this save it now; read it later service? Let’s take a look.
* Save your interesting articles, videos, cooking recipes, song lyrics, or whatever else you come across while browsing. With one click, Instapaper lets you save, read, and manage the things you find on the Internet.
* Read anywhere! That’s right. You don’t need internet. You can gain access to your articles offline on airplanes, subways, elevators, or away from Internet connections.
* Use Instapaper on all your devices – iPhone, iPad, Android, or Kindle; and just recently Instant Paper, Inc. recently announced that Instapaper is now available on macOS! You can download Instapaper from the App Store on your Mac to read all your articles offline, in full-screen mode, and with all the great features from the iOS app. You can also add their Chrome extension.
* Select every aspect of your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options.
Oh, before I forget, let me tell you what Instapaper has for people who experience dyslexia. Dyslexie is a font specifically designed for readers with Dyslexia. If you have dyslexia, you know what a challenge it can be to read. It can be a challenge, to say the least. Dyslexie font offers people with dyslexia a unique typeface to make reading, learning, and working easier – always, everywhere, and on every device.
* Did you find a great quote you want to remember and share? Instapaper makes it easy to highlight and add notes to text in any article.
* Have your Instapaper articles narrated to you with text-to-speech. Just turn up the volume and relax!
* Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and how long they are.
* Create your own folders for easy organization.
Summary of Instapaper Bookmarking Service
Let it be said that Instapaper is an amazing app that is versatile, flexible, affordable and fun. Come back as Megabite shares more useful blog posts on the different apps that we believe will help you.
#Instapaper #readlater #saveforlater #onlinebookmarking #bookmarkingservice
Categorised in: Apps
This post was written by Megabite